Thursday, December 8, 2011

THE LIST.

Here's what I've got for all you good (and not-so-good) little girls and boys:


HOLIDAY SUGAR RUSH 2011

Perfect Pecan Pie: $20

Apple Crumb Pie: $20

Spiced Pumpkin Pie: $20

French Silk Chocolate Pie: $25

Chewy Brown Sugar Cookies: $15/dozen

Killer Chocolate Chip Cookies: $17/dozen

Holiday Cookie Gift Tin: $30
-contains Chocolate Butter Toffee Cookies, Candied Ginger Cookies, Double Chocolate Mint Cookies
- packaged in a festive tin
- includes a lovely, non-denominational holiday card, which I would be happy to personalize with your message



Delivery is absolutely still available - the charge will be worked out on a case-by-case basis.  Just let me know where and when you need it, and we'll figure it out.  Everything here is beautifully packaged and makes a GREAT gift. 

I'll say it again - you should check out One More Slice on Facebook.  I have pictures of many of my products up, with more added all the time.  Also, there's a new holiday treat exclusively for Facebook fans, and it's really really good.

As always, email me at OneMoreSliceBakery@gmail.com with any questions, concerns - or orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment